Supporting your business and people strategy
Straight talking and issue led, Talking HR is here to help you cut through the 'noise'. The content provided is guided not only by our experts but also by the questions submitted by practitioners.
Access insight however is easiest for you; whether that be listening to a podcast while travelling, reading a quick briefing before heading into a meeting or formal training for professional development.
Subscribe for email briefings tailored to your reading habits and ensure that you remain ahead of the game. Talking HR is about more than just the law, it’s a commercial tool for any business looking to protect, grow and maximise the impact of their human capital.
The Employment & People Services team at Gateley Plc not only offer top-quality commercial advice in all areas of employment law, but we also provide forward-thinking, integrated strategic business advice on all aspects of HR and employment legal services. We can:
- Help you to improve efficiency and productivity whilst promoting good behaviours, reducing risk, driving your company vision and values and helping you to develop your key people while saving money.
- Help you overcome potential HR pitfalls by getting you from A to B not only safe, but in a commercially sensible way.
- Offer a dedicated helpline to assist you with any day-to-day legal or HR support you may need.
- Come into your business on day one of an idea and immediately add value. For example, we’re strategically positioned to plan and implement an organisational restructure, leading the processes and documentation needed for HR requirements.
- Work as part of your HR department, providing high-quality HR expertise and legal advice by acting as your HR consultant, advise your senior management directly or be an extension of your existing HR team.
- Provide you with the opportunity to meet and share experiences with other professionals in their field having founded HRXchange, a networking forum for HR professionals.
- We combine expertise in business psychology with a focus on commercial outcomes. Our team boasts business psychologists specialising in Assessment and Talent Management, Leadership development and Board Effectiveness.
- We can help business leaders change their organisation to improve results, meet new challenges, and tackle some of their most critical issues around structure, process, culture and management. This is achieved by development programmes that we design and run for those at senior levels in organisations. We are experts at helping leaders develop the skills, influence and impact needed for the successful execution of business strategy.
Sign up for updates, insights and news
For the latest stories, articles and legal advice from our team of experts, sign up now by entering your email address.
No spam, we promise.